It goes without saying that the gifts of sobriety are innumerable.
Today, we wanted to share a list post that highlights some of the ways life is better clean and sober!
We’d love for you to add some of yours in the comments.
10 Reasons Why Being Clean and Sober Is Better Than Not
1. I hardly ever throw up.
2. I experience naturally restful sleep, not the pass-out kind, then wake up in the middle of the night and can’t fall back.
3. I don’t have to be ready to duck and hide at any given moment to avoid someone.
4. I can have meaningful conversations and healthy confrontations.
5. The restaurant bill is half what it used to be.
6. I am more likely to finish something I start, or at least remember to go back to it.
7. I can be a designated driver for others.
8. I don’t even care if a police car is driving behind me.
9. I have more money in my wallet, budget, and accounts.
10. I now know how movies end.
In gratitude, harmony and support,