10 Ways To Thrive in Recovery
Getting sober is just the beginning. Life rolls out the red carpet when we step fully into recovery.
What can you add to this list?
1. Tell the truth to yourself and to others.
2. Cultivate and express gratitude, even when you have to search for the reason why.
3. Say YES to life and no to substances.
4. Stay connected to the invisible side of nature, to your intuition, and to your inner compass.
5. Help and support others from a place of respect and compassion.
6. Laugh more easily and freely, even if it is at yourself.
7. Pray and / or meditate.
8. Engage in self-reflection, not self-absorption.
9. Appreciate the marvelous beauty in nature.
10. Seek out and connect with others in recovery.
In gratitude, harmony, and support,