12 Favorite New Thought and Recovery Wisdom Quotes
Which one(s) resonate with you?
1. “Life is not just something to be endured. It is to be lived in joy, in a fullness without limit.” ~Ernest Holmes
2. “Through failure, we learn a lesson in humility which is probably needed, painful though it is.” ~Bill Wilson
3. Practically the whole human race is hypnotized because it thinks what somebody else told it to think.: ~Ernest Holmes
4. Recovery is the shift from “you wouldn’t believe what happened to me” to “you wouldn’t believe what happened FOR me.” ~Tommy Rosen
5. “I am guided by the same intelligence …which scatters the moonbeams across the waves and holds the force of nature in his grip.” ~Ernest Holmes
6. “Sobriety is only a bare beginning; it is only the first gift of the first awakening.” ~Bill Wilson
7. “Our only limitations are those we set up in our own minds.” ~Napoleon Hill
8. “No personal calamity is so crushing that something true and great can’t be made of it.” ~Bill Wilson
9. “Be not the slave of your own past. Plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep inside yourself, swim far inside yourself, so that you shall come back with self-respect.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. “No matter how unreasonable others may seem, I am responsible for not acting negatively…Whoever is upsetting me most is my best teacher.” ~Bill W.
11. “Gratitude is the law of increase. Complaint is the law of decrease.” ~Florence Scovell Shinn
12. “Pain is the touchstone of all growth.” ~Bill Wilson
In gratitude, harmony, and support,