12 Quotes That Ring True
Bouncing around on Facebook, I found a page that had a bunch of wisdom from sober women.
Most were not attributed to anyone, but they are thought-provoking, comforting, and hopefully helpful.
Sharing it with you today!
1. Before the truth can set you free you need to recognize which lie is holding you hostage.
2. To heal a wound you have to stop touching it.
3. Re-set, Re-adjust, Re-start, Re-focus … as many times as you need to.
4. I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.
5. After a hard night of drinking no one ever said to me ‘last night you did a really great thing.’
6. Pay close attention to whatever triggers reactions from you – your triggers reveal the spot where an ancient pain is still buried.
7. Talk to yourself like you would talk to someone you love.
8. You inspire people who pretend to not even see you. Trust me.
9. When you replace ‘Why is this happening to me’ to ‘What is this trying to teach me?’ everything shifts.
10. Remember the magic is within you.
11. Sometimes the things we can’t change end up changing us.
12. Those who have walked through the fire leave sparks of light everywhere they go.
In gratitude, harmony, and support,